Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Never Told You

I failed to let you know the result of these.



They ended up in here.


Here is the story why.

When I got to work the following Monday, there was a floral arrangement on their kitchen counter, but it wasn't one of mine. It was in one of the vases I used though. 

I was a little curious what the situation was. My guess was that someone else had brought an arrangement and she gave all the ones away that I had arranged and kept that one. I planned on calling her to see how things went on Saturday, but she called me first and this was what had happened.

I had called Noah's on Friday to arrange bringing the flowers that night so they would already be there for Diana Saturday morning. I, with the help of my husband and two friends, delivered the arrangements Friday evening and the girl working at Noah's was expecting me. She showed me to a small room where I could put the arrangements for the night and the room would stay locked. I left a message on Diana's phone telling her where the flowers were.

Well.......Diana never saw the flowers. There was a miscommunication with the cleaning lady and she threw them all out Friday night! What made it worse is that room usually doesn't get cleaned on Friday night. Just my luck!

As Diana told me what had happened, I got a little sick and emotional. I had worked hard on those and I felt they looking pretty dang good and NO ONE saw my work! That was the most devastating part! I thought for sure that once I got off the phone with her I was going to shed a few tears, but I stayed tuff and didn't. I told her I had pictures and would show her. It was neither mine nor her fault; it was Noah's!

So Noah's staff used their floral people and had one made up for her, no charge. I don't think it looks nearly as good as mine DID

Hopefully next time I do arrangements for something similar, they won't get thrown out.

No comments:

Post a Comment