Monday, March 12, 2012

The Party Dress

I don't know how I have failed to blog about THIS WEBSITE. I stumbled across it some time ago; perhaps a year or two ago.


I absolutely love it! It is SO inspirational and it just makes me want to throw and host constant parties. Not only do they have inspirational ideas, but they have a shop where you can purchase some of their fabulous products.

They also started a magazine; they just released the 5th issue, which you can read here. It's great being able to view the magazine online, but you can also purchase a wonderful copy to hold in your hands. One day I'll catch up and buy them all or if I'm lucky, I'll win the give away that's going on right now.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be the one randomly selected!
So I highly recommend taking a peek! And I guarantee if you do, that peek will turn into an obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment