Monday, March 5, 2012

Just For Fun Parties: Idea #1

I've been thinking of ways that I could share some of my favorite recipes and still have them connected with the purpose of the blog. So I've come up with some ideas for "just because parties." These will be themed around food. Here is the first idea.

A pizza dinner party.

Each guest can make their own pizza. Supply all sorts of sauces and toppings.
Some of these could include marinara, Alfredo, BBQ sauce, chicken, pepperoni, artichokes, sundried tomatoes, fresh veggies, ricotta cheese, and on and on.
You could really get creative with your toppings.


I have a great pizza dough recipe that is fairly simple and quick to make, as well as on the healthier side. Unfortunately, I can't claim this as my own recipe. I got it here.
Just a side note, it tends to be a thicker, heartier dough, so be sure to roll it out thin enough.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment