Monday, March 22, 2010

Throwing A Shower - Step 3


The next step in the process is to do invitations. You can make or buy them. I personally like to make them. I usually get my ideas from the scrapbooking store I go to. But there are many places you can get ideas from! When I make the invitations, I like to use the colors of the bride's wedding or that correlate with the gender of the baby. When you make cards the sky is the limit! You can do something really simple or elaborate! It just depends on how much money and time you feel like putting in. Making them can also be cheaper then buying them. But the cost will all depend on how simple or fancy you make or buy the invitations.

The same goes for buying invitations. You can buy something simple or elaborate. It just depends on how much you'd like to spend.

So get creative and produce some darling invitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment