Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sharing of Recipes

So it has been WAY too long since my last post. We've had a couple of changes happen within our little family (I quit my job, sold my car) and I've just been doing a little adjusting and enjoying. Now onto the real reason I'm posting.


A while back I decided I wanted to share my favorite recipes on this blog and I came up with a way to incorporate them. But I really didn't need to think of some creative way, because this is also a blog for mothers and mothers want to be good cooks, right? This means I can simply post a recipe when I want, without having a reason. So that's what I'm going to do. I will continue to run with the themes that I have already started; dessert party and breakfast party, but I will also just throw in my other tride and true favorite recipes here and there.

So if you try out any of the recipes I share, please feel free to let me know what you thought of them.

P.S. I will be posting on a regular basis once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment