My mom has always made the most delicious spaghetti sauce! If I'm being technical, it's Ragu sauce. You can really use it on any type of noodle, but I've always known it as spaghetti sauce. Everyone that has it really enjoys it, if not loves it. So it's your lucky day: I'm sharing it with you.
Judy’s Deliciously Famous Spaghetti Sauce
1 6oz can Tomato Paste
1 15oz can Stewed Italian Tomatoes
2 15oz cans Tomato Sauce
1-2 cans Water
1 lb Hamburger
- Blend or puree Stewed Italian Tomatoes.
- Cook Hamburger just until cooked. Leave it a tiny bit pink because it will cook the rest of the way in the sauce.
- Brown Tomato Paste with a little bit of Olive Oil in big pot.
- Add ALL ingredients, including the Stewed Italian Tomatoes and Hamburger.
- Let the sauce simmer on low for a couple of hours before serving. Don’t cover with a lid that will make it runny. Cover it with a screen to avoid splattering.
The trick is to let it simmer for a few hours so it's nice and thick. Enjoy, it's so yummy!