Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just For Fun Parties: Breakfast Party {recipe #1}


I love breakfast! I love it any time of day.

I think holding a shower or party at the time breakfast or brunch is served is a superb idea! Not only is it delicious, it tends to be an easier meal to prepare. And if you're going to have a party "just for fun", then I definitely think a breakfast party should be considered!

So here is one of my go-to recipes when my husband and I have a hankering for breakfast food, even if it's for dinner.

Waffles
Ingredients:
1 ½ cups Flour
1 Tbs. Baking Powder
¼ tsp. Salt
2 Eggs (separated)
1 ¾ cup Milk
½ cup Vegetable Oil

Directions:
·     Mix Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt (DRY)
·     Beat Egg Yolks
·     Add Milk & Oil to Egg Yolks (WET)
·     Add WET to DRY
·     Stiffly beat Egg Whites, then fold into batter
·     Set aside 10-20 minutes before making
·     Serve with fruit, whipped cream, syrup, and more

These waffles are light with a little crispiness on the outside. They honestly are SO good! Give them a try and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment