Thursday, April 26, 2012

Face Blankies

There are many tricks when it comes to getting your little one to sleep. Depending on the the baby, some tricks may or may not work. A face blankie is one that works for us.


Since birth, my son has buried his face between my arm and body when falling asleep. Once asleep, he ends up with the blanket pulled over his face; I guess he just likes that comfort. When he has a hard time getting to sleep, I bust out a face blankie and he's out within minutes. If he wakes up in the middle of the night, I simply put a face blankie to his cheek and it's right back to sleepy time. The face blankie works like a charm for us.

So if you've run out of things to try, I highly suggest giving a face blankie a go. And the softer the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment