Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WOW!!!!! It's Been A LONG Time!

I don't know if many people read this blog or any for that fact, but I'm sorry I've neglected it for SO LONG; 9 months to be more precise.

I'll blame it on pregnancy and the arrival of my sweet son, which you can read about here
i couldn't resist posting some pix of him.
 
 

I'm back now and I plan to make my posts more regular. I've quit my nanny job, so this gives me a little extra time; that is until I find a new job.

But this blog is something I'd like to keep up on and develop. 

I'm also sad to report that I haven't done a floral arrangement since the last one I posted about. Funds just haven't allowed me to enjoy such luxuries. Hopefully one day soon that will change.

here's a pic from last years' Valentine arrangements.
posting it for the sake of having some flowers to post.

So if you do read this blog, stay tuned, because I will be posting again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment