Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Best Wipes

When it comes to my mom-related posts, I think most of them will be quick. Most, if not all, of the posts will be my opinion and discoveries. I'm just offering what I've learned or discovered; I don't expect everyone to agree with me. So here goes the first mama post.



I received a few different brands and types of wipes as gifts from showers. By using a few varieties, I discovered what I think are the best wipes out there.

Pampers Sensitive Thick Care
They are awesome! 


They are thick and so slick; that's the best word I can think of to describe them. They just wipe up the mess like it's nothing. And since they work so wonderfully, you don't have to use as many! I actually like changing messy diapers. That's weird.
They aren't that expensive either. Yes, there are cheaper wipes out there, but for what you get, I think these are the best bang for your buck.


So if you're curious, give them a try. You can buy the size picture above at Target for $2.39. I've seen a smaller size, so that would be best if you're just testing them out. Happy wiping.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried huggies at costco? Those are yum! So thick and smell good!

    ReplyDelete